Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
Travel to the Vancouver Office via C-Tran Bus service or visit the C-Tran website at http://www.c-tran.com/.
- Once the bus pulls away, cross to the south side of Mcloughlin. There is a pedestrian walking sign here, but no stop sign or signal. If you would prefer to cross at a signalized crossing, take a right on McLoughlin before crossing and locate the intersection of Reserve and McLoughlin. Turn left to cross McLoughlin at the light and continue with these directions.
- Turn right on McLoughlin and walk to the intersection of Reserve and McLoughlin. Once you reach this corner, turn left to head south down Reserve.
- Once you reach the next intersection of Reserve and 13th, turn left on 13th.
- Walk until you reach a paved driveway opening on your left hand side. Turn left to enter the driveway and locate the sidewalk opening to your left. Continue to walk along the building with your back to the street and turn left at the end of the building line to locate the DSB entrance.
- The bus will be traveling on Mill Plain. The bus will stop at each bus stop similar to a train, but if you wish to communicate with the driver, let them know you will be departing at Mill Plain and V Street.
- As you get off the bus and face the street the bus is on, the WSSB campus is a straight line down V Street just one block north of you on the north side of 13th Street. The DSB building is just west of V Street and the central part of campus.
- Locate the signal pole and orient yourself so that you are facing Mill Plain. Cross to the north side of Mill Plain at V Street. There is an audible signal at this intersection, and to be sure that you are pressing the correct button you may press and hold for more information. Continue walking straight north along V St. (with your back to Mill Plain) for one block to 13th Street.
- Cross to the north side of 13th Street and you will dead-end into the campus wrought iron gate. Turn left onto 13th St. You will cross a driveway opening on your right-hand side.
- Turn right to enter the driveway and locate the sidewalk opening to your left. Continue to walk along the building with your back to the street and turn left at the end of the building line to locate the DSB entrance.
- Exit on Mill Plain (going east).
- Turn left (north) onto E. Reserve.
- Turn right (east) onto E. 13th Street. We are located in a two story building on the left (northside) of E. 13th Street.
- There is an intercom system, or you can communicate with the DSB staff you are meeting with to be let in.