No substantive content changes; moved earlier chronologically as impacts all VR work and stages
The department shall maintain for each applicant or eligible individual a record of services that includes, to the extent pertinent, the following documentation:
(1) When an applicant's eligibility has been determined:
(a) A written and dated statement of eligibility determination signed by the vocational rehabilitation counselor; and
(b) Supporting rationale for the determination, including documentation from the assessment for determining eligibility, in accordance with WAC 67-25-130.
(2) If it is determined that a trial work experience for an individual with a significant disability is necessary to make an eligibility determination in accordance with WAC 67-25-140:
(a) A written and dated statement of this determination signed by the vocational rehabilitation counselor;
(b) Supporting documentation, including the determination that the individual is an individual with a significant disability; and
(c) Documentation of periodic assessments in accordance with WAC 67-25-140.
(3) If an applicant has been determined ineligible:
(a) Documentation specifying reasons for the ineligibility determination; and
(b) Documentation of a review of the determination in twelve months after the determination was made, except as provided in WAC 67-25-575 and 67-25-580.
(4) The individualized plan for employment for the participant in accordance with WAC 67-25-230.
(5) Documentation from the assessment for determining vocational rehabilitation needs in accordance with WAC 67-25-205 and 67-25-210 to support:
(a) The determination of the employment outcome and rehabilitation objectives for the individual; and
(b) The nature and scope of services needed to achieve the objectives and employment outcome.
(6) Documentation of how the participant was provided information necessary to make informed choices in selecting the competitive and integrated employment outcome, rehabilitation objectives, rehabilitation services, and providers of services identified in the individualized plan for employment.
(7) If physical and mental restoration services were provided, in accordance with WAC 67-25-310, documentation supporting the determination that the clinical status of the customer was stable or slowly progressive.
(8) Documentation supporting any decision to provide services to family members in accordance with WAC 67-25-485.
(9) Documentation of the individual's participation in the cost of any vocational rehabilitation services.
(10) Documentation of the individual's eligibility for and use of any comparable services and benefits in accordance with WAC 67-25-283.
(11) Documentation that the individual has been advised of the confidentiality of all personal information, and that any information about the individual has been released with the individual's informed written consent, in accordance with WAC 67-25-051.
(12) Documentation of the reason for exit from services , in accordance with WAC 67-25-575 and 67-25-580, and, if the participant was exited for having achieved a competitive and integrated employment outcome, the basis for that determination in accordance with WAC 67-25-553.
(13) Documentation of any plans to provide post-employment services after the competitive and integrated employment outcome has been achieved, the basis on which these plans were developed, and a description of services provided and outcomes achieved in accordance with WAC 67-25-450.
(14) Documentation concerning any action and decision resulting from a request for a fair hearing in accordance with WAC 67-25-600.
(15) If a participant has been provided vocational rehabilitation services under an individualized plan for employment, but after the initiation of these services he or she has been determined no longer capable of achieving an employment outcome, documentation of any reviews of this determination in accordance with WAC 67-25-220 and 67-25-575.