The 2020 update for Washington’s state strategic plan, Talent and Prosperity for All, is currently open for public comment through Tuesday, March 3!
Washington’s workforce plan, Talent and Prosperity for All (TAP), details new ways to:
- Strengthen business engagement to boost employer productivity and profitability.
- Streamline customer service to people can reach their goals, no matter their barriers or background.
- Broaden system accessibility for all job seekers, using technology when appropriate.
- Build a next generation performance accountability system to measure our impact.
The state strategic plan includes sections on:
- The state’s shared strategic vision (pages 1 – 56);
- The Workforce system partners’ operational plan (pages 57 – 168)
Including a section on accessibility on the One Stop Centers (pages 163 – 168)
A collection of each partner program’s individual plan attachment for meeting their specific programmatic federal grant requirements (pages 169 – 574, plus appendices for Perkins Grant)
- Including DSB’s individual attachment (pages 235 – 275)
- And DVR’s individual attachment (pages 276 – 358)
Please submit your comments in a Word document with sections/page numbers for each comment. Email the completed comments to email@example.com along with your contact information.