Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The DSB office in Spokane, WA is located in the Sherwood Building. The Spokane Transit Authority (STA) Bus Plaza is also located in the downtown area, just a couple of blocks west of the Sherwood Building.
- Most inbound buses arrive at one of 10 Zones along Riverside Avenue or Sprague Avenue. Riverside Avenue is on the northside of the Plaza. Sprague Avenue is on the southside.
- Some buses arrive across the street from the Plaza, so confirm location with driver.
To locate DSB from the STA Plaza:
- Walk east on the south side of Riverside.
- Cross 2 streets --Wall and Howard Streets.
- Turn left to cross to the northside of Riverside Ave.
- Turn right and walk east toward N Stevens St.
- The Sherwood entrance is mid-block, just east of Dodson’s Jewelry. Green and White Vertical signs “The Sherwood, Services & Restaurants” border the entrance.
- Take elevator to the second floor. After exiting elevator, turn right. Take first right and walk up ramp.
- DSB’s office is on left side of hall, across from Nystrom+Olson Architecture and Thomas Hammer Coffee.
The Skywalk System also connects the STA Plaza and the Sherwood Building.
To visit the Spokane Transit System’s website for maps, city bus routes, and Paratransit services and additional information, go to http://www.spokanetransit.com/.